Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Friday, January 31, 2014

Cosmos Remake

I'm a big fan of Cosmos, both the book and the TV show.  I don't think there's ever been a show that has so eloquently and so effectively communicated science like Cosmos did.  Thing is, as great as it was, and as fantastic as Carl Sagan was narrating it, the fact remains that it's over 30 years old.  Science has moved way past what was known in 1980.  I still think the original is very much worth watching, but I can't wait for the remake.  It looks good, and Neil deGrasse Tyson will probably be a great narrator.  The first episode premieres on March 9th, and I'm really excited.  Here's a trailer for the show.  If you want to learn and be entertained at the same time, I highly recommend it.  No, actually, I recommend it to everyone.  Cosmos is a show I think everyone should watch, just to get a sense of their place in the universe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment