Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Back from Vacation

I'm back from Florida.  I had a good time while I was there, I wish the weather had cooperated a little more, but it was sure nicer than Pennsylvania.  I played five rounds of golf while I was in Clearwater, including a 74 at The Tides, which is a new personal low for me.  That was a great day, it was the one day when the weather was actually nice, the sun was shining, there was a beautiful sunset, and everything was just so peaceful.  And I played well to boot.  I...don't have too much else to say about the trip other than that, because all I did while I was down there was play golf.  Hey, it's my thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment