Featured Post
Review: Southern Pines Golf Club (Part 1)
For our final golf course on this North Carolina getaway, we turn to Southern Pines, which would appear on a surface level to be the third m...
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Team Fortress Tuesday #9
In today's thrilling installment, I want to talk about the Righteous Bison. It's a good weapon, but I rarely ever see it, and if I do, it's in the hands of some hatless guy who's probably been playing the game for two weeks, got the weapon in a drop, and is testing it out. What I'm trying to say here is that I never see the item used well, and I think that's too bad. Now, I confess, I play a lot of Soldier, it's my most played class, but most of that time was spent with the Gunboats on. I'm a decent rocket jumper, and I enjoy the roamer style. On those rare occasions when there is a Medic giving me consistent heals, I do pull out the Bison, and I think I do quite well with it. If used properly, it can be an effective weapon. It's great for spamming chokes, with the penetration you can get a lot of damage done in one shot. It's also good for softening up enemies as they try to close the distance. It's a decent weapon overall, and if you're good with projectiles and prediction, it's a viable alternative to the shotgun. Especially if you're like me and freak out every time you pull the shotgun out. Sometimes it's like I'm missing on purpose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment