Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Friday, July 26, 2013

Enjoying Summer

I don't know what the weather's like everywhere, but here where I live, it's been absolutely wonderful for the past few days.  Highs in the upper 70's, plenty of sun, and no thunderstorms, a pleasant change from this time last month.  In short, it's been the perfect weather to get out and enjoy the outdoors, something that I really do relish.  I'm an outdoors person, I love being outside, and I personally think that spending plenty of time out in the sun is a very good thing.  Too often we become complacent and sit inside unless we have to go out.  I know I'm often guilty of this.  But I know after a good long walk I feel much better, so my advice to people everywhere: get outside and do something.  I walk, and I play golf, both are wonderful activities, but by no means are they the only things I could be doing.  There's literally an entire world out there, go out and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment