Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Music I've Enjoyed Recently

It is always good to expand your horizons when it comes to music, especially when you find that you enjoy the new stuff.  Then again, when I say new stuff, I'm not really being entirely honest.  I've been listening to a lot of Bruce Springsteen, and I must say, I like what I've heard.  I started of with a greatest hits collection, but I've started to listen to full albums, and they all sound good.  So far I've listened to Born In The U.S.A, The River, The Rising, and Nebraska.  I particularly like Nebraska, it was just so soulful, and it really felt unique.  It was really good, although I wouldn't recommend regular listening, it isn't exactly the most uplifting music I've ever heard. 

Something I'm looking forward to listening to is the recently released soundtrack to the first season of Legend of Korra.  I'm a big fan of the Avatar shows, and I really like the music behind them.  The official soundtrack was just released, so I really should go and have a listen.  As a matter of fact, I think I'll do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment