Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Team Fortress Tuesday #1

Team Fortress 2 is a great game, and I make no qualms about how much I love it.  My only regret is not finding out about the game sooner.  I started playing in November 2011, which means that at one point, I was a free to play noob, and I wore my Gibus proudly.  After a few months, I did upgrade, and I've been steadily acquiring hats ever since.  My big break in hat fashion was during the last Halloween event, where I uncrated an unusual hat, an orbiting lantern Western Wear.  Since I don't play Engineer much, I traded it away and after playing some intense Hat Fortress 2, I came to own a Bubbling Old Guadalajara, as Pyro is my favorite class.  Not my best class, but my favorite.  Here's a picture of my Pyro set, and my Soldier set, my second favorite and best class.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143715526

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128875934

I play primarily with a friend of mine that I've known for many years.  Sometimes we play seriously, he goes Demo, I go Medic, and we destroy everything.  I don't use the Kritzkrieg, so at least we're not quite those guys, and we do like to play on decent maps like Badlands and Gullywash.  Sometimes we get a bit silly, as evidenced in this video on my friends channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bEDQM4u2lU

It's a bit unpolished, but I think it's pretty funny.  If you like what you see, say so on the video, and maybe it'll convince my friend to make more.  By the way, since the title puns so well, and the game is a big part of my life, this will be a weekly thing.  So, I hope you like hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment