Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Legend of Korra Season 2

So, after more than a year of waiting, fans of Legend of Korra know when the next season of the show is coming.  It's going to be a difficult couple of months for fans of the show, but at least now we know.  I suppose I should clarify why this is such a big deal, Avatar: The Last Airbender is my favorite TV show of all time, and while the first season of Korra wasn't quite as good, it was still pretty good.  The thing with both Avatar and Korra is that there tends to be big gaps in between seasons.  I remember thinking for quite a while that Avatar had gotten cancelled after its second season because it had been so long.  And if you know how the second season ended, you'll understand how intolerable and unsatisfying that season finale was.  I was only 14 or 15 though, and I didn't have regular internet access, and looking up information about the show didn't even occur to me.  I just remember being incredibly excited and relieved when the third season showed up.  This time, I knew Korra hadn't been cancelled, and in some respects, that made things worse, because I couldn't get it out of my mind.  Constantly looking up any sort of update I could find was torture, although at least this time I had the comics to help tide me over.  I can't wait for September.

Here's the Season 2 Trailer, it looks really cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ftLm52V1y0

No comments:

Post a Comment