Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Beer of the Week

The beer: Summa Vitis

Brewed by: The Bruery Terreux, Anaheim, California

Description (from Untappd): "Here’s a beer that sums up summer in a sip. Summa Vitis is a refreshing combination of our tart wheat beer with the crisp, delicate character from white wine, imparted from brewing with Gewürztraminer grapes. This special recipe showcases both the spritzy, mineralic side of white wine and the funky, fruity notes of a racy Berliner Weisse-style beer, further accentuated from aging in oak foeders. We’re passionate about wine and beer. This is the total experience."

Would I buy it again?: No, I would not. It's a lot more sour than I was expecting, and I'm not a fan of sour beers. So I'm kind of disappointed, because I do generally like white wine, and I thought this would be a good combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment