Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Beer of the Week

The beer: Chesapeake Wheat

Brewed by: Flying Dog Brewery, Frederick, Maryland

Description (from the website): "If you’re looking for a beer with a big impact, look no further. This deliciously crisp wheat ale offers complex fruity and citrus flavors and aromas, all while supporting oyster restoration efforts in the Chesapeake Bay."

Would I buy it again?: Well, since I've already bought it multiple times, yes, I would buy it again. It's very drinkable, but it's got a nice juiciness I don't often get from wheat beers, or summer-style beers in general. Not something I'd want all the time, but it's a refreshing change of pace, and it's definitely something I'll buy every now and then. Plus it helps restore oysters in the Chesapeake, so you're doing the environment a favor as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment