Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring is Not Quite Here

Boy, I happen to mention that it seems like spring is finally here, and the weather just takes a nose-dive.  It's snowing as I'm writing this.  So since outside activity has been impractical the past few days, I've taken the opportunity to start watching a show on Netflix.  For as big a fan of sci-fi as I am, I've never watched the X-Files.  There's a very good reason for that, actually.  Back when I was just a few years old, the show was still on the air, and my parents watched it.  I don't think there was anything five-year old me was more scared of then the X-Files theme song.  Whenever I heard it, I was out of the room, and there wasn't anything you could do to bring me back.  That's how I remember it, at least. 

That brings us to yesterday.  It was raining out, I wanted to start a new show on Netflix, and I had watched nothing but comedies since the summer.  It was time for something else.  So, I went for the X-Files.  So far, I'm really liking it.  And yes, I manage to stay in the room when the theme song plays.  I've overcome that particular childhood fear.

My Other Blogs
Cool Science News
Cool Golf News

My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment