Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Beer of the Week

The beer: Holiday Cookies Porter

Brewed by: Red Shedman Farm Brewery, Mount Airy, Maryland

Description (from Untappd): "Our unique holiday porter that has as much chocolate, ginger, spices and cheer as we could fit in a can. Just in time, too!"

Would I buy it again?: I think I would have liked this beer if it weren't for the ginger. I just don't understand why so many of these winter beers have ginger in them, cookies don't have ginger as far as I know, why is Christmas-themed beer so fond of it? I'd give this one a pass

No comments:

Post a Comment