Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Slab Cabin IPA

Brewed by: Otto's Pub & Brewery, State College, Pennsylvania

Description (from the website): "A classic American IPA with lots of floral punch and assertive hop presence. Brewed with Nugget and Amarillo hops. Reddish in color thanks to Munich and Aromatic malts.

Would I buy it again?: The description says that it's a classic American IPA, and that's a very apt description. I'm not a huge fan of bitterness, though I have been slowly acquiring the taste for it. Basically, this tastes like an IPA, and if I'm ever in the mood for one, I'd consider buying this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment