Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Space Monkey Raspberry Saison

Brewed by: Fegley's Brew Works, Allentown, Pennsylvania

Description (from the website): "Space Monkey is formulated to rocket around your palate with a 21st century complexity in flavor and aroma. Hints of lemon and pepper orbit around a raspberry tartness to guarantee a successful flight. Brewed with 480 lbs of raspberries!"

Would I buy it again?: As much as it pains me to dislike a beer called Space Monkey, I'm afraid that this just isn't my kind of beer. I don't think it's necessarily the beer's fault, I think I'm just not a big fan of raspberries, and this beer has quite a noticeable raspberry flavor to it. Considering how it's made, that doesn't seem surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment