Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Red Mo Ale

Brewed by: Otto's Pub and Brewery, State College, Pennsylvania

Description (from the website): "American red ale. Very malty and crisp. It has all the fun without the AMD (Acid Mine Drainage)! Brewed with Nugget hops for the bittering and late hopped with Liberty."

Would I buy it again?: This is the last beer I got from Otto's, and we saved the best for last. I haven't exactly been kind to red ales in the past, but this beer definitely stood above the others I've had. It had a nice bit of flavor, not overly strong by any means, but enough to be noticeable. The beer stood out a bit, and I appreciated that. I'd definitely get this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment