Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Apricot Wheat

Brewed by: Otto's Pub and Brewery, State College, Pennsylvania

Description (from the website): "American wheat ale. Light to medium body. Refreshing. Golden amber with the delicate aroma and flavor of apricot. Perfect any time of year.

Would I buy it again?: I recently made a trip to State College, and I made sure to pick up a few different beers from the main brewery in town. So be prepared for a few weeks of beer from Otto's. We're starting off with a wheat beer, which I'm normally a fan of. However, I don't think apricot is the best fruit to stick into a wheat beer. The initial taste was okay, but the aftertaste wasn't great. I wouldn't be opposed to getting it if I was at the brewpub, but I'm not going out of my way to get some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment