Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Rainy Days

I'll say this about the rain, at least it isn't snow.  But boy, nothing makes me feel lazier then seeing a big mass of rain on the radar, cause I know that I'm gonna be sitting inside all day, just watching TV or playing video games.  And hey, rainy days are the only kind of days where you're forgiven for sitting around the house doing nothing.  Whenever it snows you're obligated to go out and shovel the sidewalk, and nobody enjoys that.  I guess plenty of people go out and play in the snow too, but that hasn't been my thing in a while.  There was one snowstorm that came with a bunch of ice, and it created absolutely incredible sledding conditions.  The only things that could stop you were actual physical obstructions.  It was so slick my younger brother managed to get down the hill using nothing but his feet.  After that, sledding was just no fun.  I don't know exactly where I'm going with this, because frankly my brain never really turned itself on today.  Today was a lazy day, and that's okay. 

My Other Blogs
Cool Science News
Cool Golf News

My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment