Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Good News, Everyone!

I haven't exactly been posting up a storm here.  So, sounds like a great time to launch even more blogs!  Hooray...?  Seriously though, I've never been entirely sure what this blog was about, because I didn't want to write just about one subject.  I have a lot of interests, and just writing about one thing would have been boring.  So, I've decided the solution is create new blogs and devote them entirely to one subject.  This blog will still be around, and it's still going to be full of different things.  But, you won't be finding any more posts on golf or science here.  Everything that isn't that, you can find right here.  Oh, and I've got a Twitter now, so I'll put that link here too.  Isn't this exciting?

My Other Blogs
Cool Science News
Cool Golf News

My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment