Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Beer of the Week

The beer: Prowess Wheat

The brewery: Guinness Open Gate Brewery, Halethorpe, Maryland

Description (from Untappd): "This hoppy wheat-style ale is our 2023 International Women's Day Collaboration Beer. A donation will be made to our longtime partner, the Pink Boots Society which exists to ASSIST, INSPIRE, and ENCOURAGE women and non-binary individuals in the industry. It’s bright and fresh with subtle tartness from the orange peel."

Would I buy it again? I mean, it's not bad, but it's just got a little too much orange flavor for me. A bit too tart, in my opinion. I guess I wouldn't say no, but I wouldn't go out of my way for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment