Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Beer of the Week

The beer: Space Dust IPA

The brewery: Elysian Brewing Company, Seattle, Washington

Description (from the website): "Space Dust balances bitterness with a sweetness of hop flavors. Grapefruit, mango, and orange aromas with a medium body and a dry finish."

Would I buy it again? For better or worse, this is basically the Platonic ideal of IPAs. Juicy initial taste, bitter aftertaste. It's executed solidly as well. Which is all fine, and I wouldn't say no, but this isn't a beer I'd go out of my way to get again. It's just not interesting enough to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment