Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Beer of the Week

The beer: Til Our Paths Cross

The brewery: Antietam Brewery, Hagerstown, Maryland

Description (from Untappd): "Hazy IPA with aromas of citrus and tropical fruit, full mouthfeel with citrus and tropical notes on your pallet."

Would I buy it again? In terms of being a hazy IPA, it doesn't exactly feel revolutionary, though I won't deny it's solid. It's tasty and easy to drink. But come on. Look at that label. It's amazing. Sure, I suppose this review could have been more timely, since season 3's been over for a couple months, but hey, better late than never. And timeliness won't stop me from buying another can of this if I ever see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment