Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Beer of the Week

The beer: Fried Ice Cream Stout

The brewery: Flying Fish Brewing Company, Somerdale, New Jersey

Description (from the website): "Imperial stout and fried ice cream flavors together. ... Why not indulge in two great things at once? This rich and complex stout provides ample aromas of roasted malt and vanilla, then gets paired with real vanilla ice cream, flavors of cinnamon, and dark chocolate to produce a truly unique treat."

Would I buy it again? Unfortunately, the ice creaminess of this beer is mostly lost on me. I can taste the vanilla and there's definitely a decent amount of cinnamon as well. Does this taste like fried ice cream? I don't know. Do I like it? Yeah, it's pretty good. I'd probably buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment