Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Beer of the Week

The beer: Maple Porter

Brewed by: Honor Brewing Company, Chantilly, Virginia

Description (from Untappd): "Silky and dark with nose that gives off hints of Maple syrup and sweet chocolate; finished with late additions of vanilla and cinnamon. Roasted malt gives off nice coffee note with earthy undertones from the hops."

Would I buy it again? I wasn't 100% sure about this one on my first couple sips, but it grew on me. The maple is there (though I wish it was a tiny bit stronger), and there's a bit of chocolate to go along with the roasted feel of the porter. I'd buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment