Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Beer of the Week

The beer: Peach AF

Brewed by: Covert Artisan Ales & Cellars, Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Description (from the bottle): "Puncheon-aged American wild ale refermented with a TON of peaches."

Would I buy it again? Yeah, you know what, I absolutely believe that this was refermented with a ton of peaches. It's very peach flavored. I'm neutral on peaches in general, but I'm generally not a fan of this style of beer, and Peach AF did not change my opinion. So I would not go for it again, but hey, it's a beer from South Dakota, I had to give it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment