Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Beer of the Week

The beer: Double Canister India Pale Ale

Brewed by: Antietam Brewery, Hagerstown, Maryland

Description (from Untappd): "A West Coast IPA brewed for the Frederick Civil War Medical Museum. Piney and citrusy hop profile over a solid malt backbone."

Would I buy it again?: I'm sure there are people who can really tell the difference between various IPAs, but I'm not really one of them. They all taste fairly similar to me, so I thought this was fine and easy to drink. I would buy this one again simply cause it's a special collaboration between Antietam Brewery and the Civil War Medicine Museum in Frederick, and I think it's cool that this beer exists. I wish it was a bit more unique like the Flying Dog collab beer I reviewed a few years ago; an IPA isn't exactly anything special. But it's the thought that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment