Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Beer of the Week

The beer: Lost in the Fog California Common

Brewed by: Silver Branch Brewing Company, Silver Spring, Maryland

Description (from the website): "Conceived in the mists of San Francisco Bay during the gold rush, this warm-fermented lager is toasty, slightly fruity and refreshing"

Would I buy it again?: This beer was coming in with one strike against it before I even took a drink. I could not get a head on it at all. Not the end of the world, I suppose, but not great. The taste was also a bit disappointing. Not an awful beer, but it was a bit too hoppy in my opinion, so it clearly fails the Yuengling test.

No comments:

Post a Comment