Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Beer of the Week

The beer: Vernal Elixir

Brewed by: Midnight Brewery, Rockville, Virginia

Description (from the bottle): "This saison is sure to quench your thirst for a light, refreshing brew. It's true-to-style character and strong dose of New Zealand dry hops and lemongrass import a lemon-lime fruitiness you're bound to enjoy. Cheers to the bright days of spring!"

Would I buy it again?: It's a bit too hoppy for my taste, but it's not bad. A nice refreshing beer for the start of warmer weather. I wouldn't say no if I find it again. I will say that my choice of beer glass was absolutely horrendous though. It took 10 minutes to get the full bottle into the glass. Lots and lots of foam with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment