Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Beer of the Week

The beer: Haze Charmer

Brewed by: Tröegs Independent Brewing, Hershey, Pennsylvania

Description (from the website): "Haze Charmer emerges from a soft, swirling cloud of oats and unmalted wheat. Vigorous dry-hopping adds a second phase of haze, propping up the oils of Citrus and El Dorado. Each sip delivers notes of juicy pineapple, fresh grapefruit and candied peach balanced by a hint of white pine and low bitterness."

Would I buy it again?: Honestly, I wouldn't mind getting it again, but I also wouldn't mind if I didn't. It was fine in every single way, but not standout in any way. I love Tröegs, so odds are that I will get it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment