Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Beer of the Week

The beer: Winter Warmer Ale

Brewed by: Guinness Open Gate Brewery, Baltimore, Maryland

Description (from the bottle): "Brewed with cinnamon, whole nutmeg, and vanilla, our winter warmer is reminiscent of the season. Baking spice on top of caramel encompassed by a solid malty base."

Would I buy it again?: Well, this beer was made for an extremely limited time in not a huge quantity, so I'm guessing that even if I did really want to buy it again, I wouldn't be able to. But I was a bit disappointed by it. There was a lot less spice flavor than I was expecting; it wasn't bad, just a bit underwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment