Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Bumble Berry Honey Blueberry Ale

Brewed by: Fat Head's Brewery, Middleburg Heights, Ohio

Description (from the website): "Brewed with fresh harvested spring honey and infused with fresh blueberries. A light, refreshing ale with a nice blueberry aroma, crackery malt flavors, a hint of sweetness and a refreshing blueberry finish."

Would I buy it again?: This falls into the general category of "not bad, but not great." It was definitely not as sweet as I was expecting, in fact, there were more notes of bitterness than sweetness. At least I think it was bitter, I'm not a taste expert. I also don't really like blueberries, so take this review with a grain of salt. If you do enjoy blueberries, your experience may vary. But for me, I wouldn't pay for another bottle of the stuff. Too bad, I was expecting more from a brewery called Fat Head's.

No comments:

Post a Comment