Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Coal Miner Scottish Ale

Brewed by: Jug Bridge Brewery, Frederick, Maryland

No description this week. Jug Bridge only opened this past summer and they don't even have a website.

Would I buy it again?: It's a beer from the field this week. Blame the Frederick library for being mostly closed because the interior is getting painted. I'd walked all the way from my apartment to the center of town, I wanted to do something with myself. And I'd never been to Jug Bridge, so I stopped in for a drink. Anyway, the beer. It's a Scottish ale, and a good one at that. Nice taste, decently but not overly hoppy, I'm a fan. If I ever walk across the entirety of Frederick again, I'll definitely get it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment