Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Tropical Bitch Belgian IPA

Brewed by: Flying Dog Brewery, Frederick, Maryland

Description (from the website): "For years, she's gone walking. When she passes, she lures you in. And time after glorious time, she never disappoints. Tall and tan and young and lovely. You smile. With a swing so cool and a sway so gentle, you'll give your heart gladly." Not the most informative description.

Would I buy it again?: This was a bit of a weird choice for me, this is not the sort of beer I'd normally get. But I was at a place with not a huge selection and I wanted something different. So I got a Belgian IPA. And you know what? It was honestly pretty good. A bit hoppy for my taste, but everything else about it was to my liking. I wouldn't go rushing out for more, but considering how easy it is for me to get, I could definitely see myself buying another six-pack of the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment