Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Pahoehoe Coconut Ale

Brewed by: Two Brothers Brewing, Warrenville, Illinois

Description (from the can): "Sometimes life calls for a day to put your feet up on a chair, some music in the air, the sun on your face, and a beer in your hand. Pahoehoe Coconut Ale was created for those moments. A refreshing, drinkable beer with a twist. Pahoehoe features the uniquely sweet taste of coconut. Smooth and creamy with notes of coconut, vanilla, and a dry, crisp finish, it will be sure to make you go nuts for coconuts"

Would I buy it again?: No. I thought I'd like this a bit more than I did, I definitely recall enjoying the one coconut beer I've had before (Maui Brewing's Coconut Porter), but this wasn't so enjoyable. I think that beer was the exception, because I generally don't like coconut-flavored things very much. I think this was a well-made beer, and if you do like coconut, I'd recommend it on a warm summer evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment