Featured Post

Review: Southern Pines Golf Club (Part 1)

For our final golf course on this North Carolina getaway, we turn to Southern Pines, which would appear on a surface level to be the third m...

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Feed The Monkey Hefeweizen

Brewed by: Jailbreak Brewing Company, Laurel, Maryland

Description (from the website): "A German style hefeweizen that combines traditional notes of clove and banana with subtle citrus aromas and flavors to provide balance and complexity. With this hefeweizen, there’s no fruit required — we’ve got that covered."

Would I buy it again?: Yes, I would. I mean, it's a pretty standard hefeweizen, and I like those. It's very easy to drink, and it's great after a long day on the golf course. It's kind of strange that I've never seen it before, considering the brewery is close and this is a year-round beer. You'd think with a name like Feed The Monkey, I'd remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment