Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Bullseye Red Ale

Brewed by: Ithaca Beer Company, Ithaca, New York

Description (from the website): "Brilliant garnet red in color with clean but complex malt character. Hops take the stage with dynamic pine and spicy, woody notes supported by light citrus.

Would I buy it again?: Probably not. I'm not entirely sure why I keep thinking that I'm going to enjoy red ales, because I never really do, and this particular example was no different. It just didn't have that much taste, and the taste that was there wasn't all that great. It's easy to drink, but I can think of a lot of beers that fall under that criterion that I'd rather have.

No comments:

Post a Comment