Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Rhino Chasers Pilsner

Brewed by: Lost Rhino Brewing Company, Ashburn, Virginia

Description (from the website): "Like an early morning dive into crisp waves, this premium Pilsner packs a quick, hoppy bite to wake up your senses. Topped with a dense creamy head, this golden lager is one you won’t forget."

Would I buy it again?: I'm gonna say no to this one. It was pretty hoppy for a Pilsner, and I am not a huge fan of hoppy beers. Explains the lack of IPA reviews. Anyway, I was definitely a bit disappointed by this particular Pilsner. However, I'd definitely buy from this brewery again, I like their name. Lost Rhino is a good name for a brewery.

No comments:

Post a Comment