Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Duck-Rabbator Dopplebock

Brewed by: Duck-Rabbit Brewery, Farmville, North Carolina

Description (from the website): "The Duck-Rabbator Dopplebock is a powerfully malty German-style lager. The malty/grainy flavors so dominate this beer, it's like a whole loaf of bread in every glass! Is it a beverage or is it a meal? It's both."

Would I buy it again?: Of course I would, double bocks are my favorite style of beer. I don't think this one was quite as good as a Troegenator; I felt like it was maybe missing a little of flavor and thickness, compared with the Troegenator, but it was pretty close. I'd definitely get it again just for a bit of variety in my double bock consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment