Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Aero-Head Bock

Brewed by: Appalachian Brewing Company, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Description (from the website): "A German-style bock beer with personality! Aero-Head Bock is semi-sweet with bold upfront flavor and a light hoppiness. This dark copper lager is rich and toasty, yet finishes with a delightful crispness. Enjoy this high-flying goat! It'll kick you right in your Landing Zone!"

Would I buy it again?: Yes, I would. And yes, I know this is two bocks in a row, but this is just what I had in my fridge and what I was in the mood for. At least it isn't a double bock. But anyway, this beer is very good and I'd definitely get it again. It's not quite as thick or strong as a double bock, but it's got a very pleasant taste. It's very drinkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment