Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: Lil Ben's Milk Stout

Brewed by: Antietam Brewery, Hagerstown, Maryland

Description (from the website): "Brewed with pure milk sugar and a host of speciality malts, this triumphant ale will keep you wanting more. Roasted coffee and smooth chocolate notes dominate this creamy sweet stout"

Would I buy it again?: Yes, I would. I'm not a enormous fan of milk stouts for some reason (I like stouts, I like milk), but this was pretty good on a cold winter night. It's very smooth but also thick and full of body. If I visit the brewery (and Hagerstown is pretty close) I'd definitely buy it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment