Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: S'more Porter

Brewed by: Saranac Brewery, Utica, New York

Description (from Beer Advocate): "This porter tastes like chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker. It's brewed with a blend of caramel, biscuit, brown, and roasted malts and aged with chocolate and vanilla."

Would I buy it again?: Yes. The beer really does taste like a s'more. But not excessively so, it's not exceedingly strong. I liked it a lot, but my girlfriend was a HUGE fan of it. The six pack I bought lasted 3 days, and I only had two of them. She had three. I hope this is a regular beer that Saranac makes, because they've got some definite customers.


No comments:

Post a Comment