Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Beer of the Week

The beer: White Russian Cream Ale

Brewed by: Jailbreak Brewing Company, Laurel, Maryland

Description (from the website): "Light in color yet full in flavor. An appropriate marriage of golden malts and perfectly roasted coffee from our friends at Ceremony Roasters. A hint of vanilla is added to recreate a White Russian worthy of The Dude’s respect. Jailbreak abides!"

Would I buy it again?: Yes, I think I would. I've never had a White Russian, so I can't vouch for how similar the taste of this beer is to its namesake, but I did like this beer. It wasn't heavy, but there was definitely plenty of taste. And it's even a local beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment