Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Beer of the Week

The beer: Snow Pants Oatmeal Stout

Brewed by: Union Craft Brewing Company, Baltimore, Maryland

Description (from the website): "Snow Pants Oatmeal Stout is an 8% abv, full-bodied ale packed with flavor. This jet black beer warms the palate with the roasty chocolate flavors of rich dark malt complimented by a gentle, creamy body from a hefty dose of oats. A generous addition of Cascade & Columbus hops provides balance and a bit of a piney character to this tasty winter brew. Winter is here – Its Snow Pants season!"

Would I buy it again?: Probably, yes. This beer didn't blow me away, but I like oatmeal stouts, I liked this oatmeal stout, and I especially liked the name of this oatmeal stout. Snow Pants is a great name, and the main reason I bought it. And I'd get it again for the same reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment