Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Beer of the Week

The beer: JavaHead Stout

Brewed by: Tröegs Brewing Company, Hershey, Pennsylvania

Description (from the website): "JavaHead is like a day at Tröegs; it’s hard to tell where the coffee ends and the beer begins. This creamy oatmeal stout is infused with locally roasted, cold steeped coffee through our HopBack vessel releasing subtle hints of cocoa, roasted nuts and dark mocha."

Would I buy it again?: Yes, but that has less to do with my enjoyment of this particular beer and more to do with the fact that I visit the Tröegs brewery on occasion and I limit the number of Troegenators I let myself get. It's a good beer, and in isolation, I'd get it more often. But Tröegs has better beers, at least in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment