Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Beer of the Week

The beer: Troegenator Double Bock

Brewed by: Tröegs Independent Brewing, Hershey, Pennsylvania

Description (from the website): "Monks had fasting figured out. No food? No problem. Just drink a Double Bock. Thick and chewy with intense notes of caramel, chocolate and dried stone fruit, ‘Nator (as we call him) serves as a tribute to this liquid bread style."

Would I buy it again?: Ha. Good one. Is it cheating for me to review my literal favorite beer? Well, I'm going to do it anyway. It tastes good, it's incredibly smooth and drinkable, and while this a beer for cooler weather, it's not so heavy and dark to be unpleasant to drink during the summer. And that's not even mentioning the alcohol content. It says 8.2%, but I swear it's more than that. No beer affects me quite like a Troegenator.

Simply put, this is a wonderful beer and you should definitely try it out if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment