Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Friday, June 13, 2014

Legend of Korra Season 3 Trailer

I'm a big fan of the Avatar shows, both the original and Legend of Korra, as I wrote about nearly a year ago.  So, I try to pay attention to any news related to the show.  Apparently several episodes were leaked, so a trailer got released.  There's no premiere date, but hopefully it'll be coming soon.  It looks really cool, a lot of airbending going on, which I'm quite curious to learn about.  Seeing as this is one of the few new shows that I watch, I'm looking forward to new episodes.

My Other Blogs
Science Universe
Cool Golf News

My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment