Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Monday, December 30, 2013

Florida Trip

So, as a graduation present I get a week's vacation in Florida.  I'm staying with my grandparents in Clearwater, which is near Tampa.  I'm really looking forward to it, I haven't been on a proper vacation in a long time.  I am going to play so much golf.  It's gonna be weird, going from frigid Pennsylvania to sunny and warm Florida.  Of course, I'm gonna stick out like a sore thumb, cause I hear native Floridians don't wear shorts unless it's like, over 75 degrees, which is about 20 degrees above my threshold.  Oh well, I'm just thankful to spend some time in such a nice, not snow-covered place.  Plus, I get to see a part of the country I've never seen before.  I'm taking a train down, which I think is the way to travel.  And although I've been to New Mexico, which is south, I've never been south of Virginia on the East Coast.  I'm gonna see the Carolinas, Georgia, and Florida.  This should be a fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment