Featured Post

Review: Southern Pines Golf Club (Part 1)

For our final golf course on this North Carolina getaway, we turn to Southern Pines, which would appear on a surface level to be the third m...

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Beer of the Week

The beer: Summer Love

The brewery: Victory Brewing Company, Downington, Pennsylvania

Description (from the website): "You never forget your first love. And we bet you'll never forget the years of celebrating all that's great about summer with Summer Love by your side. Baseball. Beach Days. BBQs. This Golden Ale delivers big flavor and big nostalgia through a fine balance of clean pilsner malts and citrusy, earthy Simcoe and Tettnang hops.​"

Would I buy it again? So, this beer was a bit hoppier than I was expecting, but it also had a nice juiciness to it as well. I actually didn't know what this was (other than a beer from Victory) and I thought it was a pale ale, not a golden ale. It's quite good though, very pleasant to drink, and I would buy it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment