Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Beer of the Week

The beer: Munich Helles

The brewery: Steinhardt Brewing Company, Frederick, Maryland

Description (from Untappd): "A clean, smooth, golden lager. This is a slightly malty beer that is very easy drinking. The Munich Helles was introduced in 1894 and set the 'Gold' standard for lagers."

Would I buy it again? This was exactly what I want from a lager. Pleasantly malty with very little in the way of hoppiness, it was light and easy to drink while maintaining that nice breadiness a good lager should have. I would absolutely buy this again, and since Steinhardt is a brewery I actually go to semi-regularly, I probably actually will.

No comments:

Post a Comment