Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Beer of the Week

The beer: Welcome to Razwell

The brewery: UFO Beer, Boston, Massachusetts

Description (from the website): "Natural raspberry flavor is added to this delightfully sweet and slightly tart raspberry hefeweizen to give it a delicate fruit flavor. The raspberries are balanced by the clean, wheat beer taste making it a delicious blend of sweet and refreshing for any season."

Would I buy it again? It is a well-balanced beer; the raspberry pairs nicely with the wheat flavor. I'm just not one who particularly enjoys raspberries. I probably would not buy this one again, but that's just me. I think it's a good beer, just not for me. I'll have to look out for other beers from this brewery though, I like their theming and their beer names.

No comments:

Post a Comment