Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Beer of the Week

The beer: Koffee Kake

The brewery: Victory Brewing Company, Downington, Pennsylvania

Description (from the website): "Locally brewed. Locally baked. Locally loved. This very tasty collaboration between Victory Brewing Company and TastyKake takes the delicious flavors of TastyKake's Koffee Kake into a sweet ale with notes of pound cake and cinnamon."

Would I buy it again? The coffee cake flavoring is a lot more subtle than I was expecting. I'm not sure I would have figured that one out in a blind taste test. As a beer, it's fine and perfectly drinkable, but the relative lack of "pound cake and cinnamon" is disappointing. I probably would not buy this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment