Featured Post

Review: Leatherstocking Golf Course (Part 1)

Most people who visit Cooperstown, New York, are going to see the National Baseball Hall of Fame. It is the obvious reason to visit the town...

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Beer of the Week

The beer: Getting Figgy With It

The brewery: Olde Mother Brewing Company, Frederick, Maryland

Description (from Untappd): "Gettin’ figgy wit it! Smooth, lighter bodied dark ale rounded out with fig and spices."

Would I buy it again? You know what's even better than figgy pudding on the night before Christmas? Figgy beer! Theoretically, anyway, I've never had figgy pudding, but I can pretty safely say I'd rather have this beer, because it's pretty solid. I don't know how much fig is involved, but everything else about the beer is good, and it is pleasantly easy to drink considering how dark it is. I'd definitely buy this beer again next Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment